CombiConnect Srl, Milano

CombiConnect Srl manages the Novara CIM terminal. Hupac Ldt holds a 80% stake, the remaining 20% is held by Centro Interportuale Merci SpA.

 

Year of establishment: 2021

Management

Piero Solcà

President

Contact

Combiconnect Srl

Via Bertani 6

I-20154 Milano

Tel. +39 0321 050660

amministrazione@combiconnect.it

 

 

Partita IVA: IT10730460960