E-booking: easy, quick and safe reservations
Hupac offers its customers two e-booking tools for intermodal transport reservations: the web-booking, also accessible via Cesar, and data exchange system Ediges. The benefits: quicker processes, lower risk of error, and a better service.
All transports starting from a terminal connected to the Hupac Goal System can be booked via web.
- You access via Cesar, the European information system for combined transport, or directly from the Hupac website
- With a few clicks you enter the booking data, including your reference number attributed to each consignment ("Customer Reference")
- The Customer Reference is recorded in our system, ensuring traceability of transports from reservation to invoicing
- Bookings can be changed or cancelled up to the moment the vehicle is delivered at the terminal
If you haven't a login yet, please fill in the "Login request for e-booking" available righ here. You will receive a username and a password that allow confidential and protected access to your data.
Booking with Ediges
It's the innovative technology that puts the customer's information system in touch with Hupac's system by XML standard, offering remarkable benefits in terms of quickness, data integrity and efficiency of operations.
- Ediges offers e-booking and e-billing functions with direct data insertion into the customer's system
- Ideal for large traffic volumes
- It requires the installation of an interface for data exchange in the customer's information system
Please contact our IT department, or use the „Login Request" form available on this site. We're pleased to give you all necessary information.
Booking by fax or e-mail
Only the following communication can be made via fax or e-mail:
- Bookings at terminals that are not connected to the Hupac Goal System following the operators instructions
- Changes or cancellations after delivery of the consignments at the terminal