Non-stop trains linking Europe
Shuttle Net is the European network for high quality intermodal transport: it moves around 650,000 road consignments per year on rails - quickly, safely, dependably and ecologically. The Shuttle Net trains carry all common loading units such as containers, tank containers, swap bodies and semi-trailers with intermodal equipment.
The Hupac network counts more than 100 trains per day between Europe's main economic areas:
- direct and reliable services from terminal to terminal or from harbour to inland terminal
- daily and multiple daily departures according to fixed timetables
- use of main European hubs for optimal transport logistics
- special rail cars for high volume semi-trailers in Alpine transit
- supplementary delivery services for maritime inland transportation.